Bambina Mia
Toddlers, Parties and a Day in the Life.

Friday, June 18, 2010

Halloween Spook-tacular!


So for the third year in a row, my husband and I have hosted our neighborhood's Halloween pumpkin carving party extravaganza. Every year it gets bigger and spookier and a little bit more ridiculous. I look forward to planning it all year long and have a list of ideas that is constantly growing. (Thank God for the web for tons of inspiration that I can beg, borrow and steal from.)

The party is a colossal undertaking that has me scouring the Dollar Tree, 99 Cent Store and Target daily. I try to get as much done ahead of time as possible, which leaves my poor husband walking around scratching his head as to why he is ducking cobwebs and giant rubber spiders when it's only September 30th. Although it's a lot of work, I absolutely love doing it. And I love the fact that we are creating years of fantastic memories for my own little goblin knowing that her house was THE house for halloween fun. Below are photos from last year's Halloween Spooktacular.



















And finally the big night!

Tarting up the tots.

Right before the trick-or-treating frenzy began.

Cinderella and Mullet-Man on the hunt for candy.

No comments:

Post a Comment